Quick update:
I quit my well-paying job and fled Oklahoma City in January and now live in Austin, Texas. My year in OKC was an unhappy one and, though I learned a lot from it, I was not willing to do another. So now I'm living the low life in Austin. I have just enough income to cover my straitened lifestyle, so I'm feeling poor but happy.
I'm also starting my own writing-editing-proofreading business (heavy on the proofreading right now). I'm after pretty small game, small freelance bids to try build my portfolio and skills. I haven't a name for this thing yet, but I'm working on that (the name is not very important at all, and yet it confounds me).
I'll also likely be posting a lot more to this blog in the coming days, so rejoice, my imaginary readers! I shall be feeding your minds with my morsels of mirth and occasional morosity (and bad alliteration).
The thrust of this blog is still loose, so pardon some rambling.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment